We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for design projects of all gearbox and driveline components for e.g. Double Clutch Transmissions (DCT) , Constant Variable Transmission (CVT), Automatic Transmission (AT), Hybrid / Electric and Motorsport Transmissions
- Undertake 2D-layouts, calculations, 3D design and development of e.g.
- transmission internals, gears, shafts, bearings and seals
- hybrid integration
- gearshift systems, selector forks, synchromesh system and dogring type, detent systems, actuation systems
- clutch, dry and wet clutches including actuation
- Masters / Bachelors degree in mechanical or automotiveengineering
- Good design skills in conjunction with good knowledge ofstate-of-the-art technology, materials, surface and heat treatment
- Sound experience with design failure mode and effects analysis (DFMEA) and noise and vibration harshness (NVH) studies
- Proficient with CATIA V5, FEM and the classical calculation methods
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!