We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- To bring Aftersales market launch into a success story, coordinate and facilitate workshops to enable teams to contribute to the overall Aftersales project
- To ensure agile methodologies as well as roles and responsibilities are well implemented throughout the project and market launch
- Establish the project bridging with company HQ organization to align dependencies and risks on a regular basis
- To proactively look for improvements within projects and potential new ideas
- To define and consolidate target milestones from business perspective across different Aftersales clusters.
- To coordinate and stream leading interfaces between business and IT and 3rd parties in order to asses and solve questions from business and IT within project/program
- Develop and implement detailed processes for tracking of Aftersales market launch activities To create and manage short and long-term goals throughout project and market launch
- To be responsible for planning, governance and overseeing the successful achievement of project milestones
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business (informatics), engineering or a comparable degree
- Scrum (e.g. scrum.org or SAFe)/project management certificates or trainings are a plus
- 4 years or above experience in automotive (luxury) retail industry or consultancy, preferred in project management, Aftersales, production/quality planning, product management or similar area
- Experience in (digital) transformation or setting up digital organisations/teams with the help of agile methodologies
- Big data knowledge, oriented to process automation, advanced MS-Office skills (e.g. Excel, Project) and collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Fluent in English. Other European language is a plus as well as (professional or intercultural) experiences with Asia / (e.g. China)
Es erwartet Sie …
- Erfahrung in spannenden und internationalen Projekten
- Kontinuierliche Gehaltsentwicklung
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training on the job und Sprachkurse
- Wertschätzung, Motivation und Engagement
Kaum etwas motiviert so sehr wie Erfolg. Da Vinci Engineering engagiert sich für den Erfolg der eigenen Mitarbeiter. Werden Sie ein Teil von uns!