We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Development of an In-Vehicle Infotainment System with focus on operating system and driver
- Participation in international project teams with focus on “Information and entertainment in vehicles” and “Advanced driver-assistance systems”
- SW-Development and integration in Linux and Android based systems
- Bring-up of OEM specific boards with focus on boot-loader and driver
- Validation and optimization of device driver across multiple operating systems (including RTOS and hypervisor systems)
- Requirements-engineering, architecture, design and documentation of OS and driver components
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or comparable
- Experience with Software-Development with embedded Linux or QNX and C/C++.
- Knowledge in design and development of device-drivers for embedded Linux/QNX (or the willingness and interest to acquire these)
- Experience with performance measurements and profiling of low-level software such as device driver and OS
- Experience with Build and Revision-Control-Systems for embedded Linux (and QNX)
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment
- Very good skills in English language
- Self-reliant and goal-oriented work-style
- Willingness to work in an international team (Japan, India, Vietnam, US)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!