We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- The team “Vehicle Dynamics, Controls and Chassis” develops chassis systems for the premium brands. The team focuses on systems for premium vehicles with uplevel vehicle dynamics performance. This includes expertise for sporty high performance vehicles and new system technologies.
- Execute development work according milestone plan from concept definition, criteria development up to release and end of launch phase of vehicle as well as serial life phase
- Align targets for performance, costs and quality cross-functionally with Project Management, Attribute Integration, Styling, Purchasing, Quality
- Support the system purchasing process by developing statement of requirements and running technical reviews with Suppliers and Purchasing
- Develop the systems and release the components in alignment with cross-functional teams (especially Project Management, Attribute Integration, CAE, CAD Designers, Quality, Styling and Purchasing) as well as Suppliers. Execute the deliverables with the use of the appropriate systems and tools (DFMEAs, PFMEA support, Quality reports, Cost tools, …)
- Execute chassis design works and execute benchmark analysis
- Ensure early Supplier engagement and guide Suppliers through the development process
- Support the vehicle dynamics tuning process. Participate in ride tests or any other development activities in different countries as needed
- Up to 5 years of working experience in chassis systems development or comparable function
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!