We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Gathering and analysing requirements of different Applications of After Sales processes, liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Assist involved development team on the requirements clarification and communicate with stakeholders
- Ensure the development of all IT systems within After Sales adhere to the defined project timeline and scope
- Responsible for integrating multiple systems and reconciling needs of different teams
- Supervise various activities for all integration of IT Applications for After Sales and ensure adherence to technical architecture and maintain and implement the same
- Work closely with After Sales Business and IT teams of both Smart and Daimler AG and translate internal and external needs into new high quality IT Systems
- You possess at least a Bachelor´s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information System/Engineering with minimum 6 years of experience in IT Systems, Project Management & coordination, System Analyst etc.
- Experience of SAP business software applications would be an added advantage.
- Your personal skills are the following: Interpersonal and Communication Skills, team-oriented and communicative working style, creative, fast learner, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- You are able to speak and write English fluently
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!