We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- IT Agile Master/Coach; Establish agile processes, methodologies, work culture and mindset by ensuring appropriate agile methodologies are selected
- Continuously improving the performance of the team to contribute to the success of the IT projects
- To support the project team in its daily activities by facilitating internal communication and ensuring transparency of progress for all through effective collaboration
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable training
- Experience in a Scrum Master role or equivalent in IT or similar industry
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of change management principles, techniques and tools
- Experience with Kanban, design T thinking, scaled frameworks would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!