We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Network infrastructure support and maintenance
- Solving on site IT problems and preliminary issue investigation
- User account handling including new user setup and introduction to company procedures, IT or security related,
- Report incidents/Issues in IT ticketing system
- Keep the IT inventory (software and hardware) up to date according to defined procedures
- Hands on work when coordinated by the IT Operations team if needed,
- Handle communication with local service providers (electricity power, cooling, security service, ISP) in case is not possible to use English language in communication
- Good knowledge of Windows
- KnowledgeonLinux technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network protocols in general
- Ability to interact with internal customers/users in a consistent professional manner a must
- Willingness to constantly develop and master own technical skills
- Good command of English, both written and oral, which enable for fluent communication within the international team
The position is limited till December 2019.
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!