We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Identify safety regulatory and homologation requirements of the E/E-system for European and Chinese market
- Ensure robust compliance through the cascade of requirements
- Support development of vehicle homologation plans and ensure complete homologation processes for E/E topics
- Support product milestone deliverables and compliance demonstration plan and reporting process
- Track compliance documentation submissions and homologation progress and provide the team with a riskassessment at appropriate major program milestones and reviews
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree program
- Several years of professional experience in regulations such as EU/ECE, FMVSS, CMVSS etc.
- In-depth knowledge in the field of type approval for electric vehicles (e.g. ECE-R100) and new technologies (e.g.ECE-R79)
- Experience in project management and many years of practical experience with project work in the automotive sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!