We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Handling of the development of middleware and HMI
- Requirements management to be handled within the supplier team supervised by localcoordinator and the BOSCH Feature Owner / sub Project Manager
- Documentation and knowledge transfer to enable Bosch to take over Carryover code features have to be developed based on the a predecessor project and need to be porte according to premium OEM requirements
- Complete new premium OEM features to be developed
- Pre-release testing to be handled within the supplier team
- Developer testing, unit testing, code review with Bosch
- The communication with the external ECUs is CAN-based
- General CAN layer is handled within Bosch Team
- The code to be developed is C++ code which will be executed on the iMX part of the system (Linux)
- The middleware SW components will access the generic CAN SW interface and provide an interface to other middleware and HMI (HALL and GUI)
- Development Environment: Freescale iMX6 with Linux OS, C++ implementation, CGI studio as HMI framework
- Required know-how: requirements engineering, automotive, HMI implementation, C++ programming, CAN networking
- Use of VPN, GIRA, GIT, DOORS
- Twice a week an integration from the supplier into the BOSCH SW repository is expected
- On daily basis a rebase from BOSCH SW repository to the supplier SW repository is expected
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!