We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- As a Hardware Test Engineer, you will work as part of an expert team of hard- and software developers on battery management systems
- Your field of responsibility will be the testing of hardware components for battery applications, as well as the design and development of innovative test devices
- Specification, design and construction of test devices and equipment to perform HW level tests.
- Execution of HW component and HW integration level tests on prototypes, development samples and series products
- Support the creation of test requirements and test sequences, considering internal and customer requirements and development of risk analysis tools, of used technologies and required mission profile
- Scripting test sequences to allow partial or full automation of HW test cases and documentation of test results, maintaining traceability with test cases and HW requirements
- Support the Root Cause Analysis of component or design failures after testing
- Successfully completed studies in an engineering field (mechatronics, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar)
- Working experience in testing and analysis of automotive electronics
- Knowledge of HW component and integration test methods and strong background in the planning, execution and automatization of test cases
- Knowledge of Python, Altium and Jira are a plus
- Experience in the field of electronics design and manufacturing, ability to read schematics and drawings
- Strong communication skills in English (some German favorable)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!