We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Coordinate GAS development activities.
- Work closely with the supply base on future Infotainment products.
- Contribute to the infotainment architecture development.
- Ensure that European and North American Requirements are considered and implemented.
- Define required test activities and support executing them.
- Goal is to provide a seamless connected experience in every car by enabling media, communication, personalization, navigation and other relevant in-car use cases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ Experience in software development in the automotive infotainment industry
- Programming experience in Android
- Experience with automotive communication technologies and interfaces
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- Flexible regarding travels to UK, Sweden, China and other countries if needed.
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!