We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Facilitate smooth interfaces between the design side and the construction side of the project by having a profound understanding of the design
- Work closely with the design/engineering team, the quality assurance/quality surveyance team, the construction team, and any contractors
- Independently identify upcoming engineering and design issues as well as lead engineering taskforces on technical deep dives with contractors
- Answer questions of contractors regarding the design (RFIs)
- Create field sketches to clarify execution of design as required to support rapid construction progress
- Take active part in engineering meetings with contractors and the design team
- Support the implementation of Design Change Notices (DCN) and Field Change Request (FCRQ)
- Degree in civil engineering or related engineering field
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Time and task management
- Ability to prioritize own workload, manage the time accordingly and inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers.
- Serve as a supplement to quality assurance and commissioning management
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!