We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Creation of future oriented, state of the art solutions for the distribution and processing of video and graphics content within the automotive E/E architecture
- Drive technical requirements clarification with stakeholders within OEM and supplier side
- Ensure robustness, performance and security aspects within the video and graphics domain
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Expert Knowledge in areas: Embedded GPU architectures, image signal processors and frameworks, FDP-Link,GSML or APIX, machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Knowhow in programming languages C, C++, Java and embedded operating systems (Linux, Android, QNX)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as video/graphics expert
- Good language skills in both English and German
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!