We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Electronic development of power electronics (12/24/48V) for microcontroller based zone controller ECU (concept phase to series production)
- Further development and application of electronic modules and mechatronic components
- Execution of circuit standardization and design reviews
- Creation of specifications, documentation, FMEA and FTA
- Close collaboration with customers, suppliers and other departments (test department, prototyping, manufacturing and purchasing)
- Relevent Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Communications Engineering
- Knowledge in Automotive Power Circuit Development and EMC
- Fluent German and English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!