We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Establishing an autonomous driving engineering software team, define the right organizational structure, and hiring key talents
- Leading challenging tasks, including but not limited to: system architecture design, and its performance, stability, security issues
- Delivery of mass production projects
- Judge the development trend of autonomous driving software, and make a plan for in key areas such as chips, operating systems, middleware, etc.
- Deep experience in the smart hardware industry (mobile phones/chips/communication/robots/autonomous driving/new energy vehicles and other industries)
- In-depth understanding of engineering capabilities, able to control the entire process of software development, and familiar with large-scale mass production processes
- Proficient in at least one of chip, operating system, driver, middleware and other fields
- Experience in building a team from zero to one
- Experience in startups is preferred
- Very good english language skills
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!