We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- System Engineer for Battery electric vehicle Propulsion System Simulation:1D Simulation and Longitudinal Dynamics only
- Responsibility for Model Development, Conduct System simulation and Model Validation
- Responsibility for Integration of Propulsion Subsystems into the Model: Battery, Electric Drive and Thermal System
- Responsibility for continuous modelling improvements
- Reporting of simulation results regarding targets to leadership
- Identifying of improvement potential in the system
- 5 years of working experience in automotive system simulation
- Expert in system simulation tools like Amesim, GT Suite MP, Dymola, etc.
- Enthusiasm and passion for automobiles
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues
- Positive attitude and drive for results
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!