We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Engineer in the following technical focus areas: Logic functions development for inverters for high performance electric motors (800 V); Design requirements for control logic (efficiency, thermal, derating); Test specification and execution
- Responsibility for specification, development with suppliers and verification/validation
- Implementation of technical solutions based on leading benchmark knowledge and experience
- Experience with functional safety
- Run root cause analysis and develop robust solutions when targets are not met
- Report development status to leadership.
- Screen new technologies and define the innovation strategy roadmap for the systems.
- 5 years of working experience in the area of inverters (SiC) for electric vehicles (PHEV, BEV)
- Enthusiasm and passion for automobiles
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!