We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Ensure that the relevant EMC pre-compliance testing is carried out across the product’s portfolio and produce test reports based on detailed test records
- Attend several vehicle measurements at the customer site
- Interpreting EMC test plan, EMC requirement verifications
- Work direct with the EMC senior engineer to define the test setups and perform the tests
- Degree in communications engineering, electrical engineering or comparable
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experienced in the field of EMC design and lab measurement
- Understanding of new technology, new processing and developing trend of EMC technology
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Familiar with MS-Office tools
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!