We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Working on projects in different automotive areas: E/E components, E/E architecture or vehicle and drive system electronics
- Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and validation for electric/electronic coponents
- Component and supplier management
- Requirements coordination, test specification, DV/PV planning
- Contribute to development of different components
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering etc.
- Experience of automotive components delivery process from requirements capture throughout to design validation
- Knowledge of Automotive E/E architecture, ECUs, Electrical wiring, Control devices, Sensors / Actuators, Networking Communication
- Experience in the field of hybrid and electric vehicle is a plus
- Experience as project coordinator / manager and supplier management
- Team orientation as well as the ability to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French/German language is a plus
- Travel availability to internal plants and customer sites
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!