We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Work with development teams to set up their testing processes
- Perform testing on component and user story level
- Set up testing automation and automate needed test cases
- Report identified issues
- Collaborate with other test engineers to align on further integration with the rest of the system
- Relevant university/polytechnic degree (preferably in computer engineering, electrical engineering, software engineering or similar)
- Extensive experience with key testing activities such as bug reporting, test cases design and documentation, test results reporting etc.
- Extensive experience with various types of testing (functional/non-functional, unit/component/integration/system, frontend/backend testing, smoke testing, regression testing etc.) and ability to judge when to use which one
- Experience with Bash/Shell scripting as well as other programming languages i.e. Python
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux environment including networking, system, basics of USB, Bluetooth, audio handling as well as understanding of file system hierarchy
- Understanding of containerization and experience with containerization technologies
- Analytical skills and ability to structure, arrange and plan complex work procedures and issues
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in oral and written (technical) form
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!