We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Define SW integration and verification strategy
- Define SW component acceptance plan including Software Safety compliance checklist
- Define SW integration plan , Build management and SW configuration management
- Provide technical expertise to project team members through code reviews, analyses, advanced debugging methods, configuration of SWP features, etc.
- Perform SW integration , release and publish performance report
- Monitor software resources consumption (CPU load, RAM/ROM, stack, critical response times)
- Analyze and understand customer requirements and SW architecture
- Develop detailed SW design including interfaces and data dictionary, provide requirement traceability establish requirements
- Develop SW with compliance needs , perform unit testing
- Deliver the solution to the project for integration.
- Most of the software development is done in ANSI C with MISRA compliance
- Working according to ASPICE 2
- Successfully completed (technical) university degree in computer science or a comparable field of study or completed training in IT in connection with several years of practical experience
- Knowledge of CMAKE, GIT, Artifactory, RTE Light, EB Tresos Studio, GLIWA, Jenkins (Continuous Integration)
- Knowledge of iSystem winIDEA Debugging on Multicore
- Configuration and Review Management using GIT
- Change Management with JIRA
- Good experience with the Vector CANoe/CANalyzer V11 and CAN Case
- Good experience with SWATT, PLAST and PC Lint equipment
- Experience with ISO 26262
- Very good knowledge of English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!