We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You are part of a team that uses a softwareplatform for testing a flexible software for driver assistance systems
- Your focus is on developing and testing embedded routines as well as implementation of algorithms for analyzing the parameters of optical sensors
- Joint brainstorming, test-driven development and code reviews are part of your daily basis
- Bachelor/Master degree in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics or similar
- You have a broad practical knowledge in Embedded C, Multi-Core Prozessors and Embedded Linux Systems
- Object oriented software development with C and C++ is part of your daily business
- Practical knowledge with Infineon Tricore, Renesas R-Car or ARM is advantageous but not necessary
- Knowledge in Eclipse, GIT, JIRA, Enterprise-Architect, CANoe and Lauterbach
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!