We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Software Architectural design support
- Software Detailed Unit Design
- Software coding and Unit Test
- Tracking software problems to closure
- Support Project management for effort estimation, change control etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- Preferred hands on experience in AUTOSAR methodologies and workflows
- Preferred knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture and of the relevant toolchain (preferred: Vector)
- Advanced knowledge of C programming language
- Knowledge of most important microcontrollers’ architectures and of the relevant development toolchains
- Knowledge of embedded systems, DOORs and good knowledge of V-Model
- Knowledge of tools for analysis/simulating car networking (Vector CANoe, etc)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!