We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Testing and analyzing the charging system, failure analysis
- Prototype fleet vehicle management regarding charging related topics
- Commissioning of charging test bench and testing equipment
- Management of EU charging interoperability tests
- Development of a data post processing platform based on Vector CANoe
- Vehicle preparation / charging validation / software update for development activities
- Technical support for charging interoperability, performance and trouble shooting
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering, mechatronics or equivalent combination of experience and education
- System understanding and practical experience with EU CCS AC and DC charging
- Practical experience with CANoe and CANape
- Working experience in automotive high-voltage system
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols, CAN, CAN-FD, Flexray etc.
- Flexibility and readiness to travel within Europe; EU driving license B
- Knowledge of IEC 61851, DIN 70121, ISO 15118 and Plug and Charge and Certified High-Voltage Qualification Level 2 or Level 3
- Fluent English language skills
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!