We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You will be part of an agile scrum development team that builds customer-specific solutions on top of a personal assistant platform and will also advance the platform for future use-cases
- You will deliver high-quality personal assistant solutions that users can access via speech, touch and other means and that solve real customer problems
- Depending on your experience there are a lot of components, technologies and tools that you can take responsibility for and steer them towards our common goal
- Work on concepts, implementation, improvement of our development processes, proof-of-concepts, integrate new cutting-edge technologies from different providers, share your experience from previous projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Several years of professional experience in software development and experience with DevOps processes and tools
- Know-how in Cloud Development processes and Cloud operations as well as continuous integration and deployment
- Hands-On Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or other) and with setting up a continuous integration pipeline to that cloud provider
- Proven experience with state of the art development tools like Atlassian Toolchain, Continuous Integration (Bamboo, Jenkins), Cloud Foundry, Linux, Node.js and Java a plus
- Good English and German skills both written and spoken
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!