We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Shape the future: You will work in a team as interface between developer and operation teams to deploy continuously novel connected mobility services
- Create new things: You will be part of an agile team that builds service solutions on all levels of the mobility services; from the connected devices up to cloud application, from solutions concepts continues deployments
- Deliver value: You will deliver high-quality software solutions based on requirements that fits the needs of our customer and colleagues for their daily work
- Take responsibility: Depending on your experience there are a lot of components, technologies and tools that you can take responsibility for and steer them towards our common goal
- Use your experience, be reliable: Together with different teams you will work on concepts, software architecture, implementation or proof-of concepts
- Bachelor/master degree in one of the following subjects:Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or similar
- You are creative and team-orient
- You have good communication skills to work within international teams
- You are thinking goal-oriented and are working methodically to reach those goals
- You have keen interest in implementing challenging requirements, ideally in an agile team or willingness to work as part of an agile team
- You have a broad practical knowledge in tools and process chains e.g. Continues Integration and Deployment e.g. Jenkins, deployment strategies, Cloud infrastructure, cloud application monitoring e.g. Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic or AppDynamics etc.
- Object oriented software development, scripting languages are part of your toolbox
- And your toolbox includes Bash, Python, Ansible, Java, GIT, Linux server and UML
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (basic knowledge of German is advantageous but not necessary)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!