We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- The “Data Analyst” is responsible for measuring and improving the customer journey onsite and offsite
- As well overall business relevant topics are measured and analysed by this role
- KPI definition and development is a responsibility area
- Gathering insights and building reports is a key part of this role
- Bachelor degree or above in e-commerce / digital media / computer science / economics, or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics focused on Lead Generation, e-Commerce and/or CRO
- 5+ years of hands-on data experience, with demonstrated increase of responsibilities over time.
- Operational experience as Senior Digital Analyst / Analyst
- Having a solid understanding of state of the art digital analytics
- Knowledge of data & analytics toolchain such as Adobe analytics, Google Analytics
- Competency in understanding business goals and converting them into data collection requirements
- Fluent English language skills
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!