We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Identify and map all steps in customer journey throughout the workshop to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions, and engagements – from appointment booking to vehicle handover to customer feedback and support
- Collect, track, and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements based on the insights gathered – use the Voice of Customer (VoC) and other relevant KPIs to gauge how the journey is performing on customer experience performance parameters
- Liaise with internal teams such as customer engagement, marketing, product development, account management, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience – irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged.
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand, customer and Aftersales experience with the technology stack and channels we are using (e.g. APP, WebAPP, CarUI) or a self-service interface
- University degree in Business processes, Business Development, Business Informatics or comparable degree
- Distinctive operative experience in Aftersales area for customer management and steering or workshop management (5+ years)
- You have professional experience in Digital transformation or Digital Channels; Digital transformation in automotive or retail is a plus (3+ years)Preferably, experience with international and diverse cross-cultural environment ideally gained within the automotive sector (+2 years)
- Broad Knowledge of workshop processes, systems and creating customer journey
- Knowledge of Aftersales business, related KPI’s and workflow processes
- Fluent English language skills, fluent German language skills appreciated
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!