We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Design and execute Test Plan for a DB migration or a V2X connectivity project
- Coordinate and follow-up test status and test results
- Troubleshoot problems and work out solutions
- Successfully concluded a Master degree in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or a comparable field of study
- Hands-on knowledge of test execution and -automation in different testing phases
- Hands-on experience with non-functional testing such as load-, stress-, impairment- and resilience-testing etc.
- Hands-on experience in different technology testing such as backend-, service-, frontend (GUI)-testing
- Experience with DB load/ performance testing and/or DB security testing is a strong plus
- Ideally you bring experiences in developing test strategies, -plans and –reports
- Experience with internet and telecommunication protocols is a plus
- Ideally first experience working in teams, using agile methods
- Competence in data base development and architecture is a strong plus
- Experience with Web technologies (HTML, REST, PHP, …) is an advantage
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!