We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for creation, validation, development and execution of end-to-end system interfaces and integration, with such as: Aftersales, CRM, eCommerce, Payment platform, Financing service platform, etc.
- Responsible for the development of Working Model to define end-2-end user journey system linkage and requirements
- Conduct Validation Phase incl. end-2-end function testing and vehicle integration testing, to evaluate and feedback from system perspective
- Check and validate Soft Develop Kit in order to develop an App
- Upload, test and release different software and upgrade
- Provide technical support for any issues, bugs, outages and feature fails for users and achieve agreed service level as a team
- Connectivity Security Management incl. Security concept
- Bachelor degree or above in Information / Electric Engineering
- 4 years or above experience in automotive (luxury) industry, preferred in Electric Engineering or IT related functions
- Min. 2 years of vehicle back-end architecture development and connectivity area
- Proven experiences in API, Data Integration, EA, IT security and data protection, APP development and vehicle connectivy features development
- Experience with different cloud architecture
- Good skills in English, fluent in German or Mandarin or other European language is a plus
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!