We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Develop AD Cloud team skills and competence according to the Company vision to empower capability inside GATD to execute new business and develop new features
- Participate in the China cloud built to understand the detailed structure, data management process to identify the adaptation work to handle in Europe
- Build up the AD European cloud activity
- Build the Cloud architecture and definition as substitute of the China Cloud for Europe market taking into account local regulation, and AD tier1 constraints, and with the internal IT technical support
- Support IT team to build up Virtual and Physical IT infrastructure
- Manage the development of the cloud in taking into account the vehicle milestone constraints
- Active Participation on international AD/ADAS Alliance and Communities, seminar, forum to be aligned on latest trend and technologies
- Promote and sponsor creation of added value POC to demonstrate innovative ADAS solution
- At least 10 years of working experience in cloud development not mandatory automotive
- Experienced with containerization and orchestration technologies, Microservice-based architectures especially with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS or Azure or Alibaba or with Google Cloud
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Swagger/OpenAPI, Terraform, Helm, etc.
- Expert experience with implementation and optimization with CI/CD Pipelines
- Expert experience with, API’S and data management (data lake, different kinds of Databases)
- Fluent in English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!