We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Support the development of technical designs and translate them into permittable and technical viable solutions
- Act as a point of contact in the permitting team for design, manufacturing and engineering teams
- Develop and coordinate the required building permits
- Update and develop technical documentation for all civil infrastructure and site layout planning
- Assure compliance of technical documentation with regulatory requirements
- Communicate directly to authorities on civil infrastructure permit related topics
- Review, analyze and clarify permitting needs of manufacturing, design and construction teams
- Keep an overall overview of the technical infrastructure and anticipate permitting needs
- Civil Engineering education or equivalent knowledge with a focus on civil infrastructure.
- Experience in design of site grading, stormwater management, utilities, and roadways.
- Knowledge of the DIN norms like 1045, 4045, and applicable regulations like WHG, BbgWG, BBodSchV
- VwV-StVO is advantageous
- Proficiency AutoCAD/AutoCAD Civil 3D for civil site design and ProVI
- Excellent written and spoken German skills
- Good English language skills
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
10115 Berlin Deutschland
Frau Monika Anna Sokolowski (geb. Chodecka)
Da Vinci Engineering GmbH
Hauptstätter Straße 149
+49 711 72240 198