We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Calibration and assessment of diesel engine control units, for series use in engine, exhaust hybrid systems with a focus on diagnostics
- Verify the diagnostic calibration with respect to on road behavior
- Test and create engine control unit software
- Participate in several weeks of test drives
- Assist in the acquisition
- Degree in engineering or science and have some background in on-board-diagnostics and analytical understanding of engine, exhaust and hybrid systems
- Knowledge of the relevant legislations (emission, OBD, approval)
- Very good knowledge of application tools such as INCA, MDA and Diagra
- Written and spoken English as well as good German skills
- Possession of a valid EU driving license of class B (ideally also BE)
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!