We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Set Up Android Automotive OS Studio development platform.
- Develop prototype application in Android Automotive OS running in emulation environment following HMI specification
- Develop Android Automotive OS HAL adaptation to connect specific external device to emulation environment (paddle, button, knob, etc)
- Analyze HMI specification to derive technical feasibility and impact for implementation in Android Automotive OS and GAS (Google Automotive Service)
- Set up development environment to prototype APP in Android OS environment
- Implement prototype APP for Mobile application under Android OS/Android with specific OEM Automotive capability (Vehicle Data interaction)
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Android OS/Android Automotive OS development
- Deep know how about Android Studio Development environment set up
- Deep Know how on Android OS Automotive (P, Q, R version) SW architecture
- Deep Know how on Android APP development
- Enthusiasm and passion: Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!