We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Collaborate with the ADAS global team to identify regional adaptation need for specific market (compliance, service, contents, etc.)
- Drive Supplier/Technology Scouting for: SW Data Fusion, Planning and Decision SW Algorithm Specification supplier (Tier-1 and Tier-2)
- Participation on definition in ADAS and Autonomous Driving strategies for Premium/Luxury segment vehicles
- Supplier Scouting for key component (Lidar, 4D Radar (image radar)
- Define and execute Liability/Homologation Requirement for EU/NAR Market (focus on GDPR aspect). Benchmarking for potential solution (optimize cost, risk)
- Define and execute of test plan and use cases to validate service and functionalities offered in different market, with focus on regional specific characteristics
- Verification/Validation Test plan: Support definition according other major OEM trend (best optimal verification plan, between virtual environment, proving ground/reconstructed real scenarios, real public road)
- Data collection (data recording) for EU/NAR during road test and specific test campaign
- Verification/Validation execution for in market (EU/NAR) test activity; EU NCAP Test support
- Drive and execute development through a full homologation process for regional market.
- At least 10 years of working experience in ADAS function and or ADAS System development or comparable function.
- Strong understanding of Safety related issue with ADAS contents, and competence to conduct safety assessment according ISO26262.
- Strong technical understanding and the applying of the newest technologies like LIDAR, HD Cameras, 4D Radar.
- Clear understanding of Data Fusion algorithm, Pattern recognition, object recognition, Planning and Decision SW.
- Technical background in High Computing Machine (i.e. SOC from NVIDIA, QUALCOMM, etc.).
- Technical background in Control Design.
- Have experience working with a global team including supporting global time zones and be able to work with multiple suppliers.
- Have an “end to end systems” thinking view and be able to quickly identify and resolve gaps in requirements that can impact the execution of a function
- Fluent in English
- Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!