We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Prepare prototype cars to be ready to perform ADAS/AD driving validation or demo activities on proving ground and opened road
- Perform a risk management on the car before allowing the car to go to road test
- Organize the work to ensure that the car fleet are updated in term of HW/SW
- Manage the tool set definition inside the car necessary to perform the appropriate activity
- Provide all the necessary support to each FO, validation engineer to debug the car, and provide all the necessary diagnostics
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar environment
- Good understanding of vehicle bus communication like DOLP, Flex Ray, CAN, LIN
- Strong knowledge of using hardware parts and tools for cars like wrench, Torx etc.
- Knowledge of OBD standards and diagnostic SW, diagnostics protocols like UDS and Diagnostic CAN
- Usage of SW like Canoe CANAPE, HW from vector VN VX1000 VN 7640, voltmeter oscilloscope can bus analyzer
- Knowledge of working with EV vehicles (HV certificate)
- Fluent in English, Notion in German and Chinese would be a plus
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!