We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Screen Design for Automotive User Interfaces; from scratch or based on Design guide lines
- Creating and maintaining UI Design Specification
- Thorough execution of graphical assets for UI SW development according to defined rules
- Working and interacting with a multi-national design team
- Executing assigned tasks within committed time frame
- Excellent graphic design skills and experience with 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effect experience advantageous)
- Very good English required, fluent German preferred
- Open and communicative nature, team player
- 2-4 years’ working experience
- Graphic User Interface and/or Automotive experience preferred
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!