We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Specification, Automation, and Execution of Software- and Systemtests on CAN protocol layer
- Definition of the requirements on the tests together with the development team and set up of the test specification
- Development of specified tests in Vector CANoe (CAPL) and/or Test Automation Framework (in house)
- Test execution of automatic tests
- Analysis and evaluation of test execution results
- Creation of Test Reports
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or comparable area)
- Experience in CAN and Vector CANoe Simulation Environment, incl. CAPL Programming
- Experience in software test
- Experience in Automotive Development
- Experience in SW versioning systems (ClearCase, git)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, esp. knowlegde in Linux is a plus
- Good communication skills, excellent command of English and German
- Intercultural competencies and experience in international cooperation
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!