We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Implement the PR & Communication strategy, incl. seeking high-level placements on digital media platforms, digital product platforms, in the influencer community, broadcast, etc. Focus will be on digital first
- Create and define content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Coordinate and implement PR events and activities: work closely with business units to understand the main messages, that need to be delivered. Coordinate with event manager to ensure invitations are sent, venue and logistics are checked, etc.
- Handle of media requests, Prepare speaker notes, briefings, Q&As for our management team in regard to public events, interviews, government affairs, etc.
- Cross-checking of content accuracy on social media and marketing materials
- Set-up reporting and KPI framework to steer and analyse the campaign performance
- Bachelor degree or above in business administration, marketing, public relations, advertising or a comparable degree
- 4 years or above experience in international marketing, public relations, communications or government affairs
- Highly creative mindset with experience in identifying target media and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production and creative design across multiple platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Confident and effective communicator and presenter – able to consistently reach positive outcomes while building positive internal and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluent in German or other European language is a plus
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!