We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for the coordination and support of software development for the function cluster Telephony / Bluetooth of a project during all project phases in cooperation with the customer, software architects, suppliers and development departments
- Request analysis and verification with the customer
- Checking the feasibility of the specifications with the software architect
- Responsible coordination with customers and the internal project teams regarding the project plan implementation and development progress
- Verification of software deliveries and validation with the customer
- Error analysis and correction, escalation of customer-critical errors and responsibility for the error reduction curve
- Management of internal and external technical workshops
- Bachelor's or master's degree in communications engineering, computer science or equivalent qualification
- Experience with Telephony and Phonebook technologies desirable
- Experience with project management methods in the field of software engineering, preferably in the automotive sector
- Fluent German and English knowledge
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!