We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Shape the future: You will work in a team that is developing a intelligent and reliable cloud operation for connected mobility services
- Create new things: You will be part of an agile team that builds service solutions on all levels of the mobility services; from the connected devices up to cloud application, from solutions concepts to continues deployments
- Deliver value: You will deliver high-quality solutions for the needs of a reliable application operation and support the developer teams with your expertise
- Take responsibility: Depending on your experience there are a lot of components, technologies and tools that you can take responsibility for and steer them towards our common goal
- Culture: Create with us a new culture of operating connected mobility services
- Bachelor/master degree in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or similar
- You are creative and team-orient
- Good communication skills to work within international teams
- You are thinking goal-oriented and are working methodically to reach those goals
- You like to maintain and increase the customer confidence in our services
- You love problems and incidents, because you are able to understand and solve them with your analytical approach and share this knowledge within the teams
- You don’t like to do manual tasks, you like to automate them
- You have keen practical knowledge Continues Integration and Deployments, deployment strategies, cloud infrastructure, cloud application monitoring and SLI and SLO is part your standard terminology
- You have broad knowledge of microservice architectures and how to scale them in cloud infrastructure e.g. CloudFoundry, Azure or AWS
- Object oriented software development and script languages are your daily toolings e.g. Bash, Python, Ansible, Java, GIT, Linux server and UML
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (basic knowledge of German is advantageous but not necessary)
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!