We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Development and review of requirements
- Alignment and definition of processes and methods for SHR requirements alignment
- Analysis and driving design of HW/SW interfaces
- Support of functional safety work products acc. ISO 26262:3 and ISO 26262:4
- Creation of DFMEA on system level
- Development of system integration test
- Creation and maintenance of SysML (System Modelling Language) diagrams for architecture
- Familiar with the analysis of RFQ (Request For Quotation) from OEMs in the ADAS/AD Domain
- Familiar with ADAS/AD at System Domain Level
- Familiar with: functional architecture, feature tree vehicle (optional features), physical architecture, systems in the vehicle, incl. Interfaces.
- Capability to allocate requirements towards architecture
- Familiar with FuSa
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Very good English language skills required
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!