We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Working in a team that is developing aintelligent Cloud based mobility service solutions
- Beeing part of an agile team that buildsservice solutions on all levels of the mobility product – from the connected devices up to cloud application, from solutions concepts to continues deployments
- Delivering high-quality software solutions based onrequirements that fits the needs of our customer and colleagues for their daily work.
- Working together with the customer onconcepts, software architecture, implementation or proof-of concepts
- You have a bachelor/master degree in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or similar
- Knowledge of cloud software architecture and service oriented landscapes
- You have keen interest from designing state-of-the-art cloud software architecture to software development ideally in an agile software development
- Experience with Cloud Foundry, AWS or Azure
- Practical knowledge in software technics like UML, Java, NodeJS, Python, Kubernetes, Kubeless, REST, MongoDB, GIT, Security, CI/CD etc.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (basic knowledge of German is advantageous but not necessary)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!