We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsibility for the entire Scrum process
- Active organization and moderation of Scrum events (Sprint Reviews, Backlog Refinement, Dailies, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, …)
- Supervision of the software development teams with different agile culture
- Identify/eliminate barriers to the team’s work as a servant-leader.
- Exemplifying and communicating agile values
- Developing staff towards self-organization and cross-functional teamwork
- Selecting and developing agile practices and methodologies in the department
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, media informatics, or a comparable discipline
- Very good knowledge as Scrum Master with agile methods
- Certification as Scrum Master
- Several years of experience (at least 3 years) in the field of software development, both according to classical and agile approaches
- Very good methodological skills in moderation, motivation, change management and team development
- Confident appearance, good communication and assertiveness skills as well as solution-oriented working style
- Very good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!