We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Lead a team of prediction, planning and control R&D engineers that build behavior prediction, motion planning, vehicle dynamics and control technology for self-driving cars optimized for European traffic environment
- Adapt existing MSD and Mpilot planning solution from China to European countries, innovate and further improve it, covering urban, highway, and parking scenarios, and to ensure the behavior of our cars is safe, comfort, and smart
- Attract talents and lead the growth Planning team, defining technical direction and career growth opportunities
- Work closely with other Technical Leads, partners and stakeholders to drive the delivery of the best quality AD solution
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Machine Learning or a similar technical field
- Experience in the Autonomous Vehicle industry
- Experience managing a large team as well as projects across multiple teams
- Experience in applying Machine Learning to solve behavior prediction, motion planning, vehicle dynamics or control problems, e.g., Deep Learning, Imitation Learning, Reinforcement Learning, etc.
- Experience in deploying Deep Learning models for real-time applications
- Very good english language skills
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!