We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Create and improve test specification, test cases, process, and documentation
- Set-up and improve testing environment with creative idea
- Planning and execute vehicle test for garage test and real-driving test
- Collaborate with development team, worldwide testing team and customer
- Regular reporting of status to stakeholders
- Execution of regression and manual tests parallel to development and for Project Releases
- Independent analysis of the test results at the interface to software developers and engineers
- Regular test drives (local and abroad)
- Requirement Documentation and reporting of analytical results
- Supporting the development parsing control device failures
- Cooperation in an international team
- Hands-on experience in manual testing in infotainment system; expertise in specific domain such as navigation, tuner(DAB/FM) or telematics is desirable
- Hands-on experience using bug tracking tool such as JIRA VLM, CodeBeamer, etc.
- European Driving license
- Experience with CANoe
- Fluent English language skills (Spoken and Written)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!