We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Develops, maintains and drives the Project Configuration Management Plan (SCMP) for completion
- Coordinates the setup of configuration management, incl. baselines, folder structure … – Selects Configuration Management Tool(s), in case it is not made available by the organization
- Ensures the repository of all configuration items following the configuration management plan, e.g. labeling, naming convention etc.
- Generates project baseline upon project leader request
- Reports defects of configuration management tools to the IT
- Stores, handles and delivers configuration items, creates and maintains Project Configuration Item List
- Degree in Engineering
- Very good knowledge of configuration management systems (like PTC, PLM, Jira, DOORS, etc)
- Very good knowledge of automotive system projects (ADAS/AD)
- Very good knowledge of automotive industry standards (ISO 26262, A-SPICE, etc.)
- Good knowledge of agile practices (
- Good knowledge in moderation and coordination activities
- Fluent English, German speaking has some advantages
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!