We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Budget Controlling: Prepare Budget Forecast for the Business Unit, Track Budget Actuals for the Business Unit, Consolidation of Budget with Finance department
- Workload Controlling: Maintain workload tracking tool
- KPI Management: Assess engineering KPIs (e.g. completion of work assignments, quality assessment, …)
- Bachelor/Master in Industrial Engineering
- Minimun 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in english
- Excellent excel skills
- Good communicator
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!